NamelessMC is a free, easy to use & powerful website software for your Minecraft server, which includes a large range of features.
NamelessMC version 2.0.0 is still a pre-release, and is not yet recommended for production use. Keep up to date with development in our Spigot thread and our Discord server.
The official project website, providing support and additional downloads such as modules and templates, can be found at https://namelessmc.com/.
The following list is a brief summary of the features available in v2 pre-release 12:
- 🙋 Forums
- 📃 Custom pages: create your own HTML pages and even restrict access to them depending on group.
- 👥 Social logins: allow your users to register/login with services such as Discord and Google.
- 🎮 Minecraft integration
- Display your Java edition or Bedrock servers statuses
- Account verification using MCAssoc or the NamelessMC plugin
- In-game plugin
- Require in-game verification for NamelessMC accounts
- Allow registering for accounts in-game
- Synchronize Vault ranks with NamelessMC groups (unidirectional, game->website)
- Display website announcements in chat
- Whitelist players who have a website account
- Ban players who are banned from a website
- Display PlaceholderAPI placeholders on website user profiles or in leaderboards
- 🗨️ Discord integration
- Webhook: receive updates for new members, forum posts, resources, etc.
- Nameless-Link Discord bot
- Link Discord accounts with NamelessMC accounts
- Synchronize Discord roles with NamelessMC groups (bidirectional)
- ⚙️ API - Write your own integrations or use one of ours (see above)
- 🧩 New powerful module system allowing for further NamelessMC integration.
- ✏️ New template and language systems, allowing for total customisation.
- ✨ Pretty URL option (requires mod_rewrite or special nginx config).
- 🎛 Widgets: allows modules to create widgets which can be displayed on most user-facing pages and display almost anything.
- 🚩 Translated into over 20 languages
- Check out this wiki article for the Module Developer Documenation.
- Developer documentation is coming soon for template and widget development.
Please find installation instructions on our wiki.
Support can be found in one of the following places:
Feature requests can be posted on the forum, and bugs can be reported in the GitHub Issues tab.
For Minecraft integration, you can install the Nameless Plugin in your Spigot server. Currently the plugin is only available for spigot, but we're working on bringing it to different server software, such as Sponge and BungeeCord. You can find a list of features and installation instructions in the plugin readme.
NamelessMC translations are kindly provided by the community. Please note, not all translations may be up to date. Progress for the core module is shown below.
If you would like to assist with the NamelessMC development by translating to your language, please create an account on translate.namelessmc.com. To discuss with fellow translators, visit the NamelessMC Translators discord server.
We welcome all contributions of code and translations. Please feel free to fork the repository on GitHub and create any pull requests.
- We generally keep a todo list in the Milestones tab of the the Issues page.
- We use Composer to manage dependencies. Before you can install the dependencies, you need to install Composer on your local computer. Installation instructions are here.
- To install the Composer packages we depend on, run the following command in the root directory of the NamelessMC repository:
composer install --dev
- This could take up to about a minute depending on your internet connection.