NamelessMC is a free, easy to use & powerful website software for your Minecraft server, which includes a large range of features.
The official project website, providing support and additional downloads such as modules and templates, can be found at https://namelessmc.com/.
The following list is a brief summary of the features available in v2:
- 🙋 Forums
- 📃 Custom pages: create your own HTML pages and even restrict access to them depending on group.
- 👥 Social logins: allow your users to register/login with services such as Discord and Google.
- 🎮 Minecraft integration
- Display your Java edition or Bedrock servers statuses
- Account verification using MCAssoc or the NamelessMC plugin
- In-game plugin
- Require in-game verification for NamelessMC accounts
- Allow registering for accounts in-game
- Synchronise Vault ranks with NamelessMC groups (unidirectional, game->website)
- Display website announcements in chat
- Whitelist players who have a website account
- Ban players who are banned from a website
- Display PlaceholderAPI placeholders on website user profiles or in leaderboards
- 🗨️ Discord integration
- Webhook: receive updates for new members, forum posts, resources, etc.
- Nameless-Link Discord bot
- Link Discord accounts with NamelessMC accounts
- Synchronise Discord roles with NamelessMC groups (bidirectional)
- ⚙️ API - Write your own integrations or use one of ours (see above)
- 🧩 New powerful module system allowing for further NamelessMC integration.
- ✏️ New template and language systems, allowing for total customisation.
- ✨ Pretty URL option (requires mod_rewrite or special nginx config).
- 🎛 Widgets: allows modules to create widgets which can be displayed on most user-facing pages and display almost anything.
- 🚩 Translated into over 20 languages
- Check out this wiki article for the Module Developer Documentation.
- Developer documentation is coming soon for template and widget development.
Please find installation instructions on our wiki.
Support can be found in one of the following places:
Feature requests can be posted on the forum, and bugs can be reported in the GitHub Issues tab.
For Minecraft integration, you can install the Nameless Plugin. We offer support for BungeeCord, Paper, Spigot, Sponge and Velocity. You can find a list of features and installation instructions in the plugin readme.
NamelessMC translations are kindly provided by the community. Please note, not all translations may be up-to-date. Progress for the core module is shown below.
If you would like to assist with NamelessMC development by translating to your language, please create an account on translate.namelessmc.com. To discuss with fellow translators, visit the NamelessMC Translators Discord server.
Please see the contributing document for information on how to contribute to NamelessMC.
The security policy for NamelessMC can be found here.