NamelessMC is a free, easy to use & powerful website software for your Minecraft server, which includes a large range of features.
NamelessMC version 2.0.0 is still a pre-release, and is not yet recommended for production use. Keep up to date with development in our Spigot thread and our Discord server.
The official project website, providing support and additional downloads such as modules and templates, can be found at https://namelessmc.com/.
The following list is a brief summary of the features available in v2 pre-release 12:
- 🙋 Forums
- 📃 Custom pages: create your own HTML pages and even restrict access to them depending on group.
- 🎮 Minecraft integration
- Account verification using mcassoc or the plugin
- In-game plugin
- Require in-game verification for NamelessMC accounts
- Allow registering for accounts in-game
- Synchronize Vault ranks with NamelessMC groups (unidirectional, game->website)
- Display website announcements in chat
- Whitelist players who have a website account
- Ban players who are banned from a website
- Display PlaceholderAPI placeholders on website user profiles or in leaderboards
- 🗨️ Discord integration
- Webhook: receive updates for new members, forum posts, resources, etc.
- Nameless-Link Discord bot
- Link Discord accounts with NamelessMC accounts
- Synchronize Discord roles with NamelessMC groups (bidirectional)
- ⚙️ API - Write your own integrations or use one of ours (see above)
- 🧩 New powerful module system allowing for further NamelessMC integration.
- ✏️ New template and language systems, allowing for total customisation.
- ✨ Pretty URL option (requires mod_rewrite or special nginx config).
- 🎛 Widgets: allows modules to create widgets which can be displayed on most user-facing pages and display almost anything.
- 🚩 Translated into over over 20 languages
- Check out this wiki article for the Module Developer Documenation.
- Developer documentation is coming soon for template and widget development.
Please find installation instructions on this wiki article.
Support can be found in one of the following places:
Feature requests can be posted on the forum, and bugs can be reported in the GitHub Issues tab.
For Minecraft integration, you can install the Nameless Plugin in your Spigot server. Currently the plugin is only available for spigot, but we're working on bringing it to different server software, such as Sponge and BungeeCord. You can find a list of features and installation instructions in the plugin readme.
NamelessMC translations are kindly provided by the community. Currently available translations can be found here. Please note, not all translations may be up to date.
If you would like to assist with the NamelessMC development by providing an updated translation, please feel free to fork the repository on GitHub and create any pull requests. If you need help or want to discuss changes with fellow translators, visit the NamelessMC Translators Discord server.
Translation credits can be found within CONTRIBUTORS.md